"It is comforting to know that if somethings happens to me or my wife's health, we will be well cared for. The staff is outstanding - caring and capable!"
Larry Osius, Resident
If you already have a Long Term Care insurance policy (over and above Medicare or health insurance) or you feel you are prepared for the increasing costs of healthcare, the Fee for Service Plan may be a good option for you. As a resident at The Village at Brookwood, you will still have priority access to the full continuum of services including assisted living, memory support and skilled nursing; but, unlike the LifeCare Plan, you will be responsible for the per diem costs for any admissions into supported levels of care.
Residents of The Village receive the following amenities and services through the Fee-for-Service agreement:
- On-site health clinic
- All property taxes included
- Property insurance included
- Interior and exterior pest control
- Maintenance and replacement of appliances
- Priority access to all residential and health care homes
- 24-hour wireless emergency response with location-tracking
- All utilities except telephone, cable television and personal internet