"It is so convenient to have healthcare right down the hall and under one roof - what a blessing if a spouse needs extra care. My wife resided in healthcare for several years and Tinker, my dog, and I visted with her every day."
Hugh Young, Resident
The LifeCare Financial Plan provides healthcare services such as rehabilitation, assisted living, memory support, and skilled nursing in a pleasant, residential-feeling environment at significantly lower rates than the normal industry charges. A portion of your entrance fee and monthly service fee are tax deductible with this plan (be sure to consult your tax adviser for your individual situation). Choosing a LifeCare option provides you the option to guard your savings from potential costs should you ever need longterm care in the future.
Residents of The Village receive the following amenities and services through the LifeCare agreement:
- Interior and exterior pest control
- All property taxes included
- Property insurance included
- One meal per day
- On-site health clinic
- Maintenance and replacement of appliances
- Transportation services within Alamance County
- Weekly housekeeping with bath and bed linen service
- Priority access to all residential and health care homes
- 24-hour wireless emergency response with location-tracking
- All utilities except telephone, cable television and personal internet
- Greatly reduced rate (approximately 50 percent reduction) if resident is admitted to health care